Enrolment as an affiliate in the Royalclubaffiliates.com. You will have to register as an affiliate by completing the online form. By downloading a banner and placing it on your website/s, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Responsibilities of the Affiliate :
- As Affiliate you are responsible for promoting the merchant by implementing the advertising, banners and tracking URL's on your websites, e-mails or other communications.
- You will present only approved content and topics on your site. Content that is deemed unsuitable will result in the affiliate agreement being terminated.
Revenue Sharing & Payment :
- Commissionable earnings are calculated as the merchant's profit, less charge-backs, complimentary money, free money offers and other incentives offered to the customer.
- Commissionable earnings will be subject to commissions as calculated using the tiered commission tables in force from time to time.
- Negative earnings are NOT carried forward and the affiliate will begin each month on a zero balance. Should the affiliate close the month with a positive balance, commissions will be paid on the positive balance. Should the affiliate close the month with a negative balance, this balance will NOT be carried forward to the next month, unless the negative balance is a result of a charge-back.
- Commissionable earnings will be earned for the life of the customer, on all transactions the customer undertakes at the merchant, for as long as the affiliate remains a member of this affiliate program.
- Payments are made 15 business days after the close of the preceding month.
CPA Terms :
If you are promoting Royalclubaffiliates.com on a Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) basis, the following terms apply:
- Royalclubaffiliates, as agent for the Merchants, will pay out an individually agreed upon CPA amount for acquired customers, as defined by the merchant.
- Acquired customers are detemined as depositing players who deposit at least 125% of the agreed CPA amount.
- Royalclubaffiliates reserves the right to move CPA affiliates into our revenue share program if it is determined that the bulk of their referrals are players who abuse the casino promotions.